Terms of service
Terms of service of Xement Design, part of NX Online Marketing und Handel UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
§1 Application to businesses and terminology
(1) The following terms of service apply to orders between us and an end consumer in the version at the time of ordering
End consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly are outside his trade, business or profession (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Contracts and storing of contract texts
(1) The following rules about contract closing apply to orders on our online shop http://www.xement.de .
(2) Contracts are made with
NX Online Marketing und Handel UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Felix Oliver Preiss
Registernummer HRB 246891
Registergericht Amtsgericht München
(3) Presentation of our articles in our online shop are not legally binding contract offers for us. They are solely noncommittal offer for customers to purchase our products. By ordering the customer agrees to a for him/her legally binding contract offer.
We are accepting an offer either in text form or by shipping the ordered goods within one week of ordering. The offer is considers as rejected when neither happens within on week.
(4) The consumer agrees to a legally binding contract offer by ordering with the following procedure:
1) Choosing the article/articles
2) Confirming by clicking the button "Add to cart"
3) Audit the order in the shopping cart
4) Continue by clicking the button "Checkout"
5) Entering personal, shipping and payment details. Clicking the button "Continue"
6) Reaffirming all details in the order summary or correcting details by clicking your browsers "Back" button
7) Submit the order by klicking the button "Buy now"
We confirm that we received an order by sending an automatically generated email.
This doesn't serve as a legally binding acceptance of the order!
We are accepting an order either in text form or by shipping the ordered goods within one week of ordering.
(5) We send you your order information and our terms of service by email. You can also find the terms of service under http://www.xement.de/terms-of-service/ . For sercurity reasons your ordering information is not available online (only your invoice).
§3 Price, shipping costs, payment
(1) All shown prices contain German VAT and additional costs. Shipping costs are added at checkout.
(2) The consumer has the possibility to pay by bank transer, Paypal, credit card and cryptocurrencies.
(3) If the consumer chooses bank transer he agrees to pay as soon as possible after the order.
(1) If not stated otherwise all our products are available to ship immediately. Delivery does not take more than 7 business days in Germany, 14 days in Europe and 21 days to the rest of the world. The period of time starts as soon as we receive the payment.
(2) The risk of damage or loss by shipping the goods is with us until the consumer receives the goods. After that we are not accountable for any damage or loss.
§5 Reservation of ownership
We reserve the ownership of all items until they are fully paid
§6 Consumers right of withdrawal
The consumers right of withdrawal applies to every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly are outside his trade, business or profession.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
NX Online Marketing und Handel UG
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocalstatement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal fromthis contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable
for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than
what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of
End of cancellation policy
Contract language is German only
State of the terms of service Dec.2019